• Hi.

I am writing this is (bad) English as well as I can because neither is my first language.

And I need help because i have bigger problem than it seems.

I have 2017 Innovation Astra K 1.6 diesel. Bought it new. Car was twice repaired from hail damage. First hail almost totaled car.

So interior trim was taken apart at least two times.

Now i have problem with boot trim. Problem is that on this trim there are broken/missing clips where side trim (left, right part) that goes around rear windows clips on. So its not sitting flush with body panel and is rattling around.

Is there any way to fix this?

Problem is that they dont make this part anymore. Thats what ive heard. I would buy new one but apparently you cant anymore.

I have searched online for used one but everyone is scratched a lot. Mine is like new.

I dont have any pictures but i can make one in next days. Is it possible to fix or create new "clips, tabs" on panel?

Or better do you know where to get new part or used but in good condition?

I live in Slovenia and am prepared to order, buy used if in good condition and shipping not too high.

170733.jpg

This panel is what i am talkinh about only that on mine was vertical "clip" or plastic tab not horizontal where panels meet.

Also is it ok to use green clips instead of blue ones? What is difference?

I hope that someone can help me as i want to fix this permanently.

Thank you in advance.

Tom

• You can also use the green clips. They are available cheaply from Ali Express.

Meine Alben/Bilder