Beiträge von Jan Norwegen

Hi guys, i'm asking at this german forum , because you probably have more experience with errors on the Astra K.

Right after my five year warranty went out, I started to reveive "no vin" error mesage sometimes when I start the car at the multimedia screen. When it happens, it disapperars after a few seconds.

Is there anything I can do, software update?? The screen works fine except for this short error message.

Thanks for your tip! They have considered that already, but they didn't find anything wrong so far with the pulleys when they checked - but I don't know how they came to that conclusion.

Since the sound dissappears when the engine has been running for 5-10 minutes, I guess they would have to try and remove the v-ribbed belt as you mention, and let it stand in the cold for one night, and then start the car perhaps....

:)

Dear German members, maybe you can help me out?

I have a 2017 Astra K 1.4 Turbo manual transmission.

In cold weather+ cold start, when standing for a while, there is a strange sound from the engine that sounds like a bad bearing. When the engine has been running for a while, it disappears. Here is a link of the sound:

New video by Jan-Erik Berg
    photos.google.com

When the clutch is pushed in, the sound disappears! My dealer has changed the clutch release bearing because of this, but in November the sound came back.... Now they don't know what to do. I can't accept that, I love to take care of my cars, and I'm allergic against sounds like this.

Do you have any suggestions what this might be??